Parish church Steir. Laßnitz
The parish church of St. Nikolaus in Steirisch Laßnitz is first mentioned in written records as "St. Nikolaus in der Lesnik" in 1395.
A Romanesque round church was erected as far back as the 12th century; its foundations have been documented in excavations. The remains of frescoes from this round church are still preserved today in the church chancel. These depict an enthroned Christ, holy figures and also feature depictions of animals.
In September 2016, the parish of St. Lambrecht formed a parish association with the two neighbouring parishes of Steirisch Laßnitz and Kärntnerisch Laßnitz. The two churches share an ossuary, situated at the entrance to Steirisch Laßnitz.