Capuchin Church Murau
Located to the right of the entrance to the Loreto Chapel is the memorial plaque marking the former burial site of Anna Neumann, crafted in 1624 by Philibert Pocabello. The adjacent monastery with small cloister is no longer used by the order, but used largely as a Museum of Local History and Crafts (Handwerksmuseum), as the monastery was dissolved in 1968. In 1974, the church passed from Schwarzenberg ownership to become a daughter church of the parish of Murau. In 1991, the interior of the church was given a thorough renovation, during which time the high altar was moved 3.5 m to the north and a new people's altar was positioned. The sounds of a new organ, built by organ builder Walter Vonbank, from Triebendorf, have echoed since 2004; it is also used by the Music School as a practice instrument for pupils learning the organ.