St. Elizabeth's Church Murau
St. Elizabeth's Church was first mentioned in written records in 1457. In 1544/45, it was appointed a succursal church of Murau. The visitation record reports that Praedicanten (preachers) moved here in 1617-1619. The church possessed a single altar and no vestments. The Protestants worshipped here. In 1628, the infirmary and the church were expanded and rebuilt. St. Elizabeth's Church is a rectangular, early Baroque building, with a Gothic sacristy and a tower still preserved in the eastern section. From 1924 to 1975, St. Elizabeth's Church served as a gymnasium, and as a table tennis hall until 1977. In 2002, it was passed to the Evangelische Tochtergemeinde AB Murau-Lungau (daughter church) by Prince Karl Johannes of Schwarzenberg for the nominal sum of € 1.00.