Parish church of Stadl/Mur
It is assumed that Stadl originally belonged to the ancient parish of Mariapfarr. In the ribbed vault of the presbytery, the date of 1505 is visible. Dedicated to St. John the Baptist, the church in Stadl is located at an altitude of precisely 914 m. It has a single nave, and, like almost all old churches, is oriented towards the east. The presbytery, sometimes called the chancel, lies off the centre axis und inclines northward.